Terms and conditions of use
We reserve the right to make changes to the system, the disclaimers and these terms and conditions at any time.
The owner of the e-commerce area of this site (the system) is Turul Publishing Ltd., whose address is 72 Soho Cres Markham, L3P-7H4 ON, Toronto CA ('we'/'us'/'our')
- Your contract for purchases made through the system is with Turul Publishing Ltd. and you undertake that any and all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only.
- You must be eighteen years old to use this system. If you are under eighteen, you may only use the system in conjunction with, and under the supervision of, a parent or guardian. If you do not qualify, please do not use the system.
- You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
- No contract for the sale of any product will exist between you and Turul Publishing Ltd. unless and until Turul Publishing Ltd. accepts your order by way of an e-mail confirming that it has received payment in full for all the goods you have ordered. That acceptance will be deemed complete and will be deemed for all purposes to have been effectively communicated to you at the time Turul Publishing Ltd. sends the e-mail to you (whether or not you receive that e-mail). This confirmation e-mail amounts to an acceptance by Turul Publishing Ltd. of your offer to buy goods from Turul Publishing Ltd. or a third party supplier that is engaged on your behalf by Turul Publishing Ltd.
- This confirmatory e-mail will contain all relevant statutory information concerning your contract.
- You must check that the details on this confirmatory e-mail are correct as soon as possible and you should print out and keep a copy of it.
- You undertake that all details you provide to Turul Publishing Ltd. for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
- You must choose a username and password as part of registration. You are responsible for all actions taken under that username and password and shall only use the System under your own username and password. You must make every effort to keep your password safe and should not disclose it to anyone. If it is compromised, you must change it. You may not transfer or sell your username to anyone, nor permit, either directly or indirectly, anyone to use your username or password.
- If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform Turul Publishing Ltd. as soon as possible.
- You may withdraw from the contract at any time after the product has been dispatched and you have received our email confirming your order but no later than 7 working days after the day after you receive the product by. This does not apply to ticket purchases.
- Once we receive notification from you that you wish to withdraw from the contract (in accordance with these terms), any sum debited to Turul Publishing Ltd. from your credit card in relation to your order will be re-credited to that credit card account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of receipt of your returned order provided that the goods you wish to return are received by Turul Publishing Ltd. in the condition that they were in when delivered to you. You will be liable for any charges incurred in returning the goods to Turul Publishing Ltd.